Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 800-589-3023
Phone: 440-233-1100
Miraldi & Barrett Co., LPA

Can I still file a lawsuit in Ohio for my construction accident injury if I was not a W-2 taxpayer but recieved a 1099, was paid off the books, or did not have the necessary documents from the ICE to authorize me to work?

By Ben Barrett, Sr.