I was involved in a car crash. What am I entitled to receive for my injuries and losses?

In injury cases, you are entitled to recover "economic damages" such as the reasonable cost of your medical treatment, the cost of future medical treatment, your lost wages, your future lost wages, and other out of pocket expenses.  You are also entitled to receive compensation for "non-economic" or personal damages that are more difficult to quantify.  These losses may include pain, mental worry and upset, , permanent limitations on your physical health, and your inability to enjoy your hobbies and special activities.  

Your spouse may be entitled to losses stemming from your inability to do normal household and marital activities.